Gear for Shipping Cost

Feel free to include all manner of photo related gear.
sanchell

Gear for Shipping Cost

Post by sanchell »

I have a garage full of gear I don't use anymore. Almost all of it is still usable, some things may need a little work, and none of it is guaranteed, though I will do my best to let you know if it is functioning. Some of it is just to have a piece of photo history to put on your shelf as a conversation piece. I am going to be placing it on the forum from time-to-time and will send it to you for the cost of shipping and packaging, if there is any charge for the box, etc.

This will not be a flood of items all at once as I have to first dig things out of boxes, then set up a studio space, photograph it, prepare the images for the web, post them, etc., and I don't have a lot of spare time right now. What I am going to post first was at the top of the box sitting next to the garage door. You get the idea how this is going to go. :)

Everything will be on a first come basis, but if you have snagged one item, you'll need to go to the back of the line for the next item (if no one else wants it you'll be at the front!).

If there is something you need let me know. If I have it I will either send it to you for S&H or negotiate a price.
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell
savannahjacobson

Gear for Shipping Cost

Post by savannahjacobson »

Awesome! How are you coming along with this? I am interested in metal developing tanks & reels. I am also collecting TLR cameras.
A creative adventurer with a camera, a laptop, & a passport.
sanchell

Gear for Shipping Cost

Post by sanchell »

Not very well. It turns out I have to take the time to photograph everything and then write up a post. I am so busy with other projects, such as printing for a show, and writing a book for Focal Press, that I haven't had time.

That said, metal trays can be problematic. The enamel chips off allowing the metal to react with some chemicals. And some toners also react negatively to metal.

Plastic is the safer bet. If you need plastic trays let me know what size and how many.
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell