Rondinax 35 U & 60

Use this forum for questions about equipment, maintenance, and building a darkroom or for Do It Yourself / Build Your Own gear. If you have something to buy or sell use the Buy & Sell Darkroom Equipment forum below.
GORANWC51

Rondinax 35 U & 60

Post by GORANWC51 »

I am just starting up again in the analog world after venturing into the digital realm in the late 1990's, early 2000's.

I am partially paralyzed and I prefer to use a daylight developing tank, like the Rondinax 35 (135 film) and 60 (120 film). I have gotten hold of two 35's in great, almost mint, condition, but am still looking for a 120 one, i.e. the Rondinax 60, which are getting really hard to find, and selling for very high prices when they turn up. I have joined a Kickstarter campaign for a new daylight developing tank, Lab-Box (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... loading-fi) that has separate holders for 135 and 120 film, and using the same developing tank.

Does anyone here use the Rondinax system? Anything special to consider when using one?

Thanks,

Goran Noren

Lidingo, Sweden
sanchell

Re: Rondinax 35 U & 60

Post by sanchell »

This is a new one on me. I use Paterson developing tanks and don't have a clue what a Rodinax tank is or does. It appears by the responses that not many others do, either. :roll:

Perhaps you could tell the forum members more about the Rodinax system and the kickstarter campaign for Lab-Box?
Do it in the Dark,

Steve Anchell